Thursday, December 07, 2006

2005 Midwest AICP Awards

I first saw this Intro for the 2005 Midwest AICP Awards at the 2006 Chicago Motion Graphics Festival. I have their wonderful DVD and can watch it in it's full amazingness, but I'm sorry, all I can offer you is this small little window. It's awe-inspiring though.

From Drumb.tv: "Done in my last days at Optimus, this piece was a fun challenge. Trying to puppeteer 3D shadow puppets in a convincing way and still deliver a crapload of logos. I was responsible for the first third of the open, which I did in 3DSMax 7.5. Jeremy Stuart and Patrick Coleman comped it all in After Effects. We shot the paper and the shadowy figures at the end and the rest was either 3D, After Effects, or Flame. My favorite part, KONG!"

Thanks to Seth for reminding me of this cool piece! Better late than never, I guess.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]