Tuesday, March 20, 2007

300 End Credits by yU+co

300 end titlesA couple of the young men in my class saw 300 this weekend and were raving about the 300 End Titles. They were trying to describe the combination of very flat looking 3D with the blood spatter and so we Googled it. Boy, that was easy to find!

The Titles were done by yU+co who also did the titles to The Guardian, An Inconvenient Truth and lots of other film, television and commerical work.

I have to say, their website is cool, and at the same time one of the most irritating sites I've encountered in my entire life. Yes, they do some freakin' amazing work, but clicking on those little moving titles is really annoying. I don't have the patience. I just want to see their video work.... which, if I didn't mention, is truely stellar.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]