Friday, April 27, 2007

Moonbabies Music Videos

I'm a huge fan of music videos as you've probably noticed from my posts here. What other mainstream media genre can you make art for arts sake? TV commercials? Not if you want to sell anything. Yes, music videos are basically a commercial for the band, I know that, but I love a good video.

The Moonbabies have very cool videos. The Moonbabies are a Swedish band who makes etherial pop and just really nice music. I have a soft spot for Swedish pop - damn you, ABBA! ;-)

Moonbabies Over My HeadOver My Head
Directed and produced by Magnus Hedberg (2002)

War on SoundWar on Sound (Space Version)
Directed and produced by Eric Althin & Shannon Henegan (2007)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]