Monday, September 10, 2007

Across the Universe Trailer

across the universeI caught the trailer for Across the Universe on tv tonight during Colbert Report and it looks awesome. As the comments on Slashfilm read, I also have been impressed with the musicals of the past few years. Loved Moulin Rouge and this one looks even better. I'm a huge fan of the Beatles and these renditions are excellent. I hate it when Beatles songs are ruined. I love the "Sadie" rendition of "Oh, Darlin;". Gotta be Sexy Sadie. I've noticed that the characters are named after characters from Beatles tunes (Prudence, Jude, etc.)

It looks like it has a strong plot too. The effects look pretty damn cool. I'm digging the quick shot of Uncle Sam. This one is a must see for me.

Official Across the Universe site

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]