Friday, September 21, 2007

They Might Be Giants - The Shadow Government

I've loved TMBG since I heard the song Birdhouse in your Soul from the album Flood. I was a teenybopper at that time and they've continued to produce quirky and interesting songs. I swear I've heard them doing themes to kids shows such as Higglytown Heros (I really hate that show. It's creepy how they jump inside each other. Nothing against the animation. It's great.)

Back to this video. Beautiful compositing and color scheme, lots of motion blur and 3D layers... it's a wild ride. This was done by ColourMovie who did that terrific video for 311, Don't Tread on Me.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]