Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hitboutique - I Was Made for Loving You

Who can resist a KISS cover with a sweet, breathy female vocals? I can't! Michael Fragstein's video for I Was Made for Loving You has a vector graphic over textured background kinda look. Nothing really new in the video (Barry, anyone?), It's animated and flows nicely and there are some interesting 3D moves, especially down the stairs. I don't really think the video and the song go together and I don't get the symbolism of the watering cans. I do like the song... a lot. The song brings up a feeling of a Montmarte cafe. I would've done a street scene with a woman at a cafe sipping a glass of Coteau du Layon as she sings about the man of her dreams.

Via Antville

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]