Thursday, December 06, 2007

Genre by Don Hertzfeldt

Charlie had posted a comment about the Vitamin Water commercial looking very much like Don Hertzfeld's work. Yes, definitely, I see some similarities but I prefer Hertzfeldt's. Something about cute little bunnies. I love bunnies. This combines hand drawn animation and stop motion. It's very clever. Don Hertzfeld's Genre is really awesome. He's seriously talented.

It also reminds me a bit of the scenes in Better Off Dead where John Cusack's character is drawing the cheerleader and other characters and they come to life. Better Off Dead is one of my all-time favorite flicks. I've seen it about 50 times.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]