Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl Ad Blitz 2008

YouTube has put a Super Bowl Ad Blitz up, allowing you to watch the spots without all that football. Okay, honestly, I didn't watch the Super Bowl. I went out shopping, went swimming at the gym and came home and watched some bad reality tv.

I watched some of the spots on YouTube and there were a couple of cute ones. I really liked the Coke ad with Stewie and Underdog parade baloons.



E*Trade Talking Baby - kinda creepy.



FedEx Carrier Pigeons - I love the Giant birds.



Feel free to leave a comment and talk about your favorites or least favorites.

  • Better than previous years
  • Worse than previous years
  • About the same as previous years
  • Didn't watch/Don't care.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]