Friday, October 31, 2008

Flashback Friday: TRON Trailer (1982)

A new feature on Toolfarm Inspirations is Flash Back Friday, where we'll show you some of the best videos, commercials and films of the 70s, 80s and 90s (and maybe even older!) These videos will feature interesting visual effects that will either stand the test of time or will look dated as the day they were made. Either way, we promise to post some interesting stuff.

If you have any good suggestions for Flash Back Friday, email michele [at] Toolfarm.com.

First up, the TRON trailer from 1982. Let me first say that I've never seen TRON. It was always a boy thing when I was growing up, so I never saw it. After watching the trailer, I MUST see it! Wow, look at those graphics! I remember how cool they were supposed to be when the film first came out. Look at those motorcycles! They look like an old video game - of course, that's probably the idea. Some of the effects haven't held up too well, but other effects are very stylish and look pretty cool. I'm digging the suits and the logo animation kicks ass.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]