Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Vimeo Awards: Best Animation and Best Motion Graphics 2010 Winners

Winner Best Animation 2010: Between Bears by Eran Hilleli



"my graduation film at bezalel academy of art and design. a debt to my childhood and other lives i hope i lived. inspired by words of songs that i admire."

Winner Best Motion Graphics 2010: TRIANGLE by Onur Senturk



"TRIANGLE is a video work done for the book 'Black Material' which showcases Robert Knoke's artwork. Curator Jens Karlson asked me to make a short animation and get Robert Knoke's black and white artwork as base for video. I chosed to create tense harmony between geometrical forms and organic movements. Combustion helped me to expand possibilites of Black material with his strong music and sound design."

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]